Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Beginning

The beginning of my SEO learning.

Today I bought my first domain, it's a .info. Many people don't like them but I think they're underestimated. They're perfect for me because my first site Is going to be a "fan" site for a very good looking lady. They are also very cheap at some spots you can even find them for $1.99! That's amazing! I bought my domain at GoDaddy.com, I think they have a very easy and very fast plan. After only 2 hours my website was transferred to my host and up and running, without any content!

I used Word Tracker to see how many searches my main keyword gets, I found out that it gets about 2500 daily searches, perfect!
That's the perfect amount of searches for me, not too many and not too less. You don't want too much competition if you are starting a new website with a very low budget.

Use the www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ tool to see what keywords people searching for.
Lets say that you are making a website about Britney Spears. Just put Britney Spears in the box and hit search. In a time of seconds you will receive a list which contains alot of searched phrases. Now you have a perfect list of keywords!


Now to the next part of part one!

It's time that you get your self AdSense from www.Google.com. This is where your income will come from so go there now! AdSense is free and very easy to use, a very good place for webmasters that want to make a few extra bucks!

That was all for today, thank you for viewing my blog!

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hey, nice blog! Some of this stuff I already knew, but there was a lot that I didn't you can be sure.

I was wondering if perhaps you wanted to do a sitewide link exchange with my site, http://www.kevinjb.com? If you are interested, email me: webmaster@kevinjb.com .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home